How Do We Think Synopsis: How do we think? Well, we think in a multitude of ways. With our heads, hearts, and guts. Which one are we supposed to listen too? You’ll have to find out in my episode How Do We Think.
Highlights Of The Show:
- How do we think? [2:30]
- Push Moment Q&A [6:30]
- No or Yes – My heart wants me to go see my girlfriend, but I have work to do. What should I do? 11:45, My friend is having a dinner, but I don’t like who he hangs out with. Should I still go? [12:30]
- 10 Minutes of Tears [14:25]
- I’m Talking Here! How to go with your gut. [17:50]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at email@example.com. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!