Today I am very excited to introduce you to one of my coaching clients. Emmy nominated actor, award-winning playwright, and charming Michael O’Leary stepped into my studio to chat with me about his life, and how we worked together to help him discover his push moment and think differently. Join in and listen in to this special episode!
Highlights Of The Show:
- How Michael got his start. [3:30]
- How Michael got his first push [11:20]
- Michael talks about reputation [26:00]
- Ellen & Michael talk about addiction and keeping secrets [39:30]
- Michael talks about how Ellen changed his life [50:30]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!