None of My Business Synopsis: Do you worry about what other people think of you? Do you find yourself dwelling on the advice of others? Do you try to make decisions to please others? Did you know that what other people think of you is none of your business?
Highlights Of The Show:
- Why what other people say about you is none of your business [3:30]
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad, I dread family dinners because I always get asked what I’m doing with my life. Everyone has an opinion about me. I’m confused, how do I handle this? [4:30]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: Don’t let people’s comments affect your self-esteem. Only you can diminish your self-worth or self-love. You are in control of you. [14:14]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!