Playing The Game Synopsis: In my latest episode, my co-host Richard and I talk about the #NoText7DayChallenge, as well as some results from our readers and listeners. Have you taken the challenge yet? If not, check it out here, and let us know what your results are! https://pushybroadfromthebronx.com/no-text-challenge
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear PBB, the last girl broke up with me via text. It sucked. [1:50]
- I met a few guys on Tinder this year. We began our relationships via text. [4:00]
- Ten Minutes Of Tears: Take ten minutes to say that you’ve dodged a bullet if someone broke things off (or told you bad news) via text. [14:30]
- Thanks for taking the challenge! [16:30]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!