Love Isn’t Blind Synopsis: In my latest episode, I sit down with Richard and Chandler to talk about love. Is love blind? Is there such a thing as soulmates? Can you grow to love someone? We are answering all of your questions, and giving some advice, in our latest episode!
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: I can’t help falling for the bad boys. [2:45]
- Love accrues over time. It’s never love at first sight! [11:50]
- I’m in love with a girl that doesn’t love me back. What do I do? [13:00]
- No or Yes: Is there such a thing as soulmates? [20:04]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: My ex’s behavior didn’t make me happy, so I left, even though everyone else loved him. [23:33]
- I’m Talking Here!: True, real true love, isn’t blind. Don’t confuse it with lust or satisfaction. [27:25]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart Produced
By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at email@example.com. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!