Cheater Cheater Synopsis: Have you ever cheated on your spouse or significant other? Have you ever been cheated on? What drives people to cheat? Is it true that once a cheater, always a cheater? I’m talking all about cheating in my latest episode.
Highlights Of The Show:
- What is the definition of a cheater? [2:42]
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: I’ve been with my partner for 5 years, and he cheated. I kicked him out, but I miss him. How do I get him back? [4:50]
- Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I think my partner is cheating. Do I confront him? [18:25]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: Cheating always starts off as unhappiness. So how do you get over it? [23:00]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!