Chasing Rich & Skinny Synopsis: On today’s episode, I interview successful businesswoman, single mother of one, and amazing makeup artist Victoria De Los Rios, as she tells her story on how she became so successful, her push moment, and why she felt like she, and many other women, feel the need to chase rich and skinny.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Introducing Victoria De Los Rios [1:20]
- Do you think most women are chasing rich and skinny? [8:30]
- Were you chasing rich and skinny because of external factors?[11:00]
- Talking about letting go, and why it’s so important to do so [21:15]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Want to know more about Victoria and her business? Follow her on her website, Instagram, and Facebook.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!