Kids or No Kids Synopsis: Do you want kids? Do you not want kids? What do you stand to gain or lose when you have kids or don’t have them? I’m dishing all about having kids, or not having kids, in this episode!
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: No one should be forced to have kids. People get harsh when I say I don’t want them. What’s the big deal? [3:00]
- Talking about experiences, studies, and support when it comes to having (or not having!) kids. [7:00]
- No or Yes: Do I tell my family that I don’t want children? [14:44]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: One person in a relationship wants kids, and the other person doesn’t. How does that work? Can one person change the other persons mind? [17:13]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!