Dating Later In Life Synopsis: Are you single or recently divorced and looking to get back into dating? Are you in your 30s, 40s, 50s, or 60s, and wondering what to do? Are you nervous or frustrated about dating later in life? I have all of the answers in my latest episode!
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Putting sex on the table right away when it comes to dating? Here’s why you should stop. [1:40]
- No or Yes: Should I use an online dating app? [13:30]
- I’m Talking Here: Have you decided to get back into dating? This is what you need to do! [25:52]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!