Legally Yours Synopsis: Are you an entrepreneur or independent contractor that is starting a new business? Maybe you’re trying to reinvent yourself or have a new idea. How do you know if you’re making the right deal with a company? And how do you know if you’re legally sound? I bring on attorney Elissa Hecker on my latest show to talk about what you need when choosing legal counsel.
Highlights Of The Show:
- How Elissa Hecker got her start as an entertainment attorney. [1:45]
- Is it possible for people to reinvent themselves? [7:00]
- Why you shouldn’t be scared to reinvent yourself, but do it the right way [10:30]
- How should people negotiate? [15:00]
- What should you look for in an attorney [18:30]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Want to know more about Elissa Hecker? Check her out here.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at email@example.com. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!