Don’t Write The Screenplay Synopsis: Are you hesitating in communicating because you anticipate what others will say? Stop expecting what will happen and don’t write the screenplay. You don’t have to script your life!
Highlights Of The Show:
- What it means to “write the screenplay” when it comes to your life. [2:30]
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad, everytime I go to dinner with my in-laws, my Mother In Law is so critical and loves to RUIN my time. Help me! [3:49]
- I gave my brother money to start his business, but I haven’t told my wife yet. I know she’ll be mad, but I can’t hide this forever. What do I do? [6:05]
- No or Yes: Dear Pushy Broad, I’m really into this girl, but I’m hesitant to ask her out. I’m pretty sure she’s going to turn me down. I know her type, and they always say we aren’t “compatible”. What do I do? [9:30]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!