Adult Children Living At Home Synopsis: Do you have an adult child (or children) that are still living at home? Are you paying their bills and also providing them food and more? How do you feel about it? How do they feel about it? Has society changed in the way we see adults living with their parents? I’m covering all of that and more in my latest episode!
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Talking to my co-host Richard Torres on how he deals with being an “adult child living at home” [1:40]
- Talking about the adults still living at home, and is it as common as we think? [8:20]
- Do adult children believe their parents should continue to take care of them? [12:00]
- My thoughts on adult children living at home. [19:30]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at email@example.com. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!