Taken Hostage By Your Adult Child Synopsis: Do you feel as if you can’t do anything in your own home because of your adult child? Do you feel like you’ve been taken hostage? I’m talking all about being taken hostage by your adult child, and how to stop it in my latest episode.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear PBB, my son is 32, an only child, and doesn’t have a job so I pay for everything. This is draining my finances and putting a strain on my marriage. What do I do? Help! [2:10]
- Dear PBB, My son is spending all of my money. No matter what I say, he feels entitled to it and always overspends. What should I do? [11:20]
- No or Yes: How do you know if your adult child is holding you hostage? [18:16]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: Feeling drained by your adult child? Here’s what you need to do. [21:15]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!