Marriage Isn’t Dead Synopsis: Is marriage still a viable institution? Why do people choose to get married? Is marriage even a thing anymore? YES, and I’m talking all about it in my latest episode.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear PBB, I’m a product of divorced parents. I never thought I’d get married, but my wife and I have been married for 6 years! (& looking at marriage statistics) [1:35]
- No or Yes: Is there a difference between being married and living together? [11:09]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: Dead PBB, My husband and I had some great and tough times. We’ve shared a lot, and we have supported each other. I couldn’t imagine life without him, even after 25 years. [18:32]
- I’m Talking Here: In the U.S. the institution of marriage produces 2.3 million couples getting married every year (that’s 6,200 a day!) [20:15]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!