The Fixer Synopsis: Are you the one in the family that’s always solving everyone’s problem? Are you usually the solution maker? Do friends and family call you to answer their problems? So what happens when the fixer can’t fix everything?
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad, My Son has issues with a teacher at the school. I want to jump in but he’s 16 and thinks he can handle everything on his own. What should I do? [1:54]
- No or Yes: If someone is sharing their problems with me, doesn’t that mean they want me to solve their problems for them? [8:47]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: I don’t understand. I’ve tried to help my sister solve her problems. I’m getting angry and frustrated and want to give up. [12:06]
- I’m Talking Here: Do you feel like a fixer? [16:15]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!