Adult Child Of An Alcoholic Synopsis: I sit down with my co host Richard as we talk about having a parent who is an alcoholic. We delve deep into the psychology, lifestyle, and more, and chat about ways we can manage it.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Hearing Richard’s story about being a child of an alcoholic parent. [3:57]
- What’s it like being an adult with an alcoholic parent? [13:30]
- How an alcoholic affects their children and their children’s lives [24:06]
- Does an alcoholic parent affect relationships between their kids and the other parent? [30:47]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!