How Much Is Too Much Synopsis: 1 in 4 (around 40 million) Americans has more than two drinks a day. The overuse of prescription drugs is a known public health problem. Both of these issues can negatively affect your life. So how do you know if what you’re doing is risky?
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I don’t understand how people can have a drinking or drug problem? [2:55]
- No or Yes: How do you know if your drinking or drug use is risky? [12:12]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: How do we handle addiction? [16:17]
- I’m Talking Here: If you SEE something, SAY something [20:12]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!