Empty Nesters Synopsis: What is empty nest syndrome? It’s a phenomenon when parents experience sadness and loss when their last child leaves the nest. How do you handle it? How do you get over it? How can you foster independence in your children without feeling alone?
Highlights Of The Show:
- Talking to Kris about what empty nest syndrome was for her and how she’s been able to deal with it. [3:36]
- How Kris’s husband felt about the kids leaving home. [12:36]
- How Kris started letting go and fostered healthy relationships with her adult children [21:00]
- What Kris was able to do after working on getting over empty nest syndrome. [28:13]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!