Couple Trouble Synopsis: What do couples fight about behind closed doors? How do you address your arguments? What REALLY causes a divorce? I’m sharing some common things I’ve seen as a life coach to couples, and how you can overcome these troubles in your relationship!
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, My wife is emotional about every little thing. I’m more practical. How do we get on the same page? [2:03]
- No or Yes: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, My husband and I rarely fight. Doesn’t that make our relationship perfect? [12:08]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I’m obsessed with where my partner is at all times, but he doesn’t seem to like that or want the same for me. Does he not love me as much as I love him? [14:50]
- I’m Talking Here: You’re more likely to break up than stay together, but you can also overcome obstacles if you WANT to stay together. [17:36]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!