Secrets and Lies Synopsis: What’s the difference between a secret and a lie? Is one more damaging in a relationship? Is it ever okay to keep secrets or lies? I’m talking about it all in my latest episode!
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, A couple of weeks ago I had a drink with an ex. My wife would be upset if she knew, so I’m okay with keeping it from her. What do you think? [1:43]
- No or Yes: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, Should I tell my partner that I can’t stand her friends? [30:45]
- I’m Talking Here: The definitions of secret and lie, and what we need to be doing! [39:30]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!