Dumper Dumpee Synopsis: Have you ever been dumped? Have you ever dumped someone else in a relationship? I talk to my co-host Richard about the ins and outs of ending relationships, and why people dump, and how people feel when they’ve been dumped.
Highlights Of The Show:
- What do you do when you’re wanting to dump someone? [9:00]
- Taking a look at the “dumpers” [13:35]
- Taking a look at the “dumpees” [15:59]
- Talking about rebounds and how it all works. [22:54]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!