The Pain of Divorce Synopsis: Are you still struggling with divorce, whether it was recent or has been a while? Are you struggling with pain, anger, or grief? How are you supposed to handle divorce? I’m talking all about it in my latest episode!
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pusy Broad From The Bronx, I can’t get over my divorce. I still love him. I’m bitter, angry, and depressed. How do I move past this? [1:45]
- How to start getting over your divorce. [14:00]
- I’m Talking Here: When we’ve lost someone we loved or love, we suffer the pain of divorce. Remember, there IS a grieving process. [19:15]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!