Rebuild After Divorce Synopsis: How do you move on after the pain of divorce? How do you rebuild your life to be the way you want it to be? I’m addressing that in my latest podcast episode “Rebuild After Divorce”.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: So you’ve gone through the grieving process of your divorce. Where do you go from here? [1:37]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I’ve been divorced for 6 months. One of my biggest challenges has been my finances. I’m a stay-at-home mom and he took care of everything. I’m budgeting for the first time. Any advice? [13:22]
- I’m Talking Here: Addressing the issue of “retaining a friendship” after a divorce. [16:23]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!