Losing Control Synopsis: Do you consider yourself a controlling individual? Do people tell you that you are controlling? Are you being controlled by someone else? Is there such a thing about balancing control with life?
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: I ask my boyfriend to share his location with me. I’ve been cheated on before, and I don’t want it to happen again. When he shares his location with me, I know he isn’t doing anything bad. Is this wrong? [1:31]
- 10 Minutes of Tears: I feel overwhelmed by my relationship. My boyfriend ALWAYS decides what we do. My opinion doesn’t seem to matter. I feel like his puppet. What do I do? [12:40]
- I’m Talking Here: Control happens when we fear losing control or when we are afraid of certain outcomes. This can wreak havoc on our quality of life. [16:19]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!