Gaining Control Synopsis: After talking about losing control and stopping manipulation, I decided to talk about gaining control. What happens when we gain control in a positive way? What happens when we build our self-worth and self-esteem? It’s time to discover your real power!
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I’m in my 40s and single. I can’t seem to find the right person. Am I too old to find the right person? [1:24]
- 10 Minutes of Tears: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I’ve lost everything in my divorce. The kids aren’t thrilled either and they’re mad at me. Where do I start in getting my life back? [17:34]
- I’m Talking Here: My definition of outspoken, and how it can empower you. [21:53]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!