Who Are You Synopsis: Do you know who you are? How do you see yourself? How would you describe yourself? Do you see yourself clearly, or are you basing your judgment on what others say? How can you become self-aware? We’re talking all about it.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I just sent my youngest child to college. Other than being a mom, I had nothing else to do. Now I’m an empty nester. I have no idea where to start. What do I do? [1:34]
- No or Yes: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I spend my life focusing on my husband and children. If this makes me happy, is this wrong? [9:58]
- 10 Minutes of Tears: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I’ve been working a job for 15 years. I’ve earned the respect from my colleagues, that is until a new young boss came on the scene. How do I keep the respect and keep my self-esteem intact? [12:36]
- I’m Talking Here: The best way to discover who you are is to begin the process of learning about yourself. [15:59]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!