Emotional Rollercoaster Synopsis: You may have heard of the expression “emotional rollercoaster”. You’ll feel excited one minute, and sad the next. Do you find yourself feeling this way? Is it leaving you feeling drained? Let’s talk about it.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, my husband says I’m way too emotional. Everything sends me to tears. Any suggestions? [1:14]
- No or Yes: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I was taught that I can’t help the way I feel. Is that true? [11:02]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: My husband left me for another woman. I’m feeling sad, anger, grief, etc. How do I stop the feeling rollercoaster? [12:48]
- I’m Talking Here: Our emotions connect us to ourselves and each other. [15:58]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!