Are You In Denial Synopsis: Are you in denial? Are you using denial as a way to cope? Denial can harm us when we are ignoring a huge part of our life. Let’s talk about how to deal with it.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I’ve been told that I’m a micromanager. I just want things to be perfect. What’s wrong with that? [1:15]
- No or Yes: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I am unusually stressed and anxious. Does this mean I’m in denial about something? [9:50]
- I’m Talking Here: If you’re ready to stop being in denial, here’s what you need to do. [11:57]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!