Let Go of Anger Synopsis: Have you ever fumed over the smallest things? Maybe you’re having a bad day at work, maybe your kid is working your nerves, or maybe you just didn’t get something that you wanted. Now, there’s healthy anger, and there’s unhealthy anger. Let’s talk about it, and how to let it go when it’s unhealthy.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: In order to understand our anger, we have to understand our emotional intelligence around our anger [1:17]
- No or Yes: The ten myths about anger and why my answer to each one is NO [10:48]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: Think about the last time you had an angry outburst. What were the results? Would you do anything differently? [17:00]
- I’m Talking Here: There are so many ways to let go of your anger. I have a few examples and ideas. [19:46]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!