Improving Self-Esteem Synopsis: Everyone knows self-esteem is how you think about yourself. But for many of us, that doesn’t come with good thoughts. Are you lacking in self-esteem? Let’s talk about that.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I’m at an age where it shouldn’t matter what people think about me, but it does. How do I build my self-esteem and stop letting them control my thoughts? [2:06]
- No or Yes: People tell me I’m over confident. Is that wrong? [7:55]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I’ve always been self-conscious about my weight, even now that I’m older. How do I learn to feel better about myself? [10:19]
- I’m Talking Here: Low self-esteem is what creates the feeling of inadequacy. [12:20]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!