Forgiveness Really? Synopsis: Most people wonder “How could I ever forgive someone when they hurt me so bad?”. So many people don’t understand the power of forgiveness and how it can help us have a better life. Let’s talk about it.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: My husband left me for a younger woman, and now I’m stuck with the kids and everything else. I’m told I’m supposed to forgive him, but how? [1:18]
- No or Yes: Does forgiveness really benefit the forgiver? [13:22]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: What does forgiving ourselves mean, and why is it so hard? [15:10]
- I’m Talking Here: If you’re a spiritual person, forgiveness is important to you. But even if you aren’t, forgiveness is a powerful tool. [21:30]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Connect with me in my Facebook Group “The Letting Go Tribe”.
- Ready to learn how to let go? Enroll in The Letting Go Method.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!