As mentioned in my podcast last week, I wanted to republish my popular podcast episode Red Flags!
Red Flags Synopsis: Do you ever feel like you have warning signs to be cautious or to stop something that you thought was okay at first? Maybe it’s something like not having an extra slice of pizza because you know it will make you have a stomachache. Or maybe it’s something a little more important, like deciding if you want to stay in a relationship, even after your significant other hurts you.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Red flags mean danger. [3:10]
- Red flag push moments [6:00, 7:16, 9:09, 10:30]
- No or Yes? I’m getting married in a few months, but having nightmares about it. Is this a red flag? [12:52]
- 10 Minutes of Tears [15:13]
- What does it feel like to see a red flag and ignore it? [19:30]
- I’m talking here! Your body CAN identify red flags [20:53]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook
- Become a part of my Letting Go Tribe.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Start your journey to self-empowerment with this 30-day journal.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!