This episode is a republished episode due to being a popular post.
Play To Your Strengths Synopsis: Are you in a situation where you want to reinvent yourself? Maybe you want to do something completely different. Maybe you’ve done the same job for years and want to step out. What should you do? I’m talking all about it in this episode.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I’ve been in a corporate job for 10 years. It provides financial stability, but I’m bored. I’m happy when I’m in my kitchen. How do I follow my passion? [2:00]
- Tips to help you learn about different careers. [9:06]
- No or Yes: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, Does my lack of computer skills keep me from getting a good job? [18:50]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: The idea of reinventing yourself can be a scary situation. But you should still do it. [20:29]
- I’m Talking Here: Stats show that people change their careers 3 times throughout their lifetime. [26:00]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook
- Become a part of my Letting Go Tribe.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Start your journey to self-empowerment with this 30-day journal.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!