This episode is a republished episode due to being a popular post.
Courage to Change Synopsis: Why are we so afraid to change? Should it take courage to change? Look around you, everything changes! And yet, when we try to change ourselves, we get scared. Here’s how to change that.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, My marriage is over after 15 years. I have two kids, and I’m terrified. I’m overwhelmed. Any suggestions? [1:15]
- No or Yes: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, Can change actually manifest itself physically? [8:14]
- 10 Minutes of Tears: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, My boyfriend moved out and I’m single again. I want to be in a committed relationship. How do I feel better about this? [12:20]
- I’m Talking Here: Change comes whether we are ready for it or not. [15:50]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook
- Become a part of my Letting Go Tribe.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Start your journey to self-empowerment with this 30-day journal.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!