Codependent Much Synopsis: Do you have difficulty making decisions in your relationship? Do you have difficulty identifying your feelings? Is it hard for you to communicate? Do you value the approval of others opinions over your own? If these apply to you, you may be codependent. Let’s talk about that.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, My husband and I have been married for 5 years. When he’s in a bad mood or not happy, the entire household is affected. My emotions are tied to his. Is that normal? [3:43]
- No or Yes: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, My partner is super jealous and controlling. Is that a sign of codependence? [14:23]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I’m living with someone who wants to do everything for me. I’m not really allowed to do anything for myself. I love him but I like my independence [16:55]
- I’m Talking Here: Although codependency is typically talked about in the topic of substance abuse, it’s much broader than that. [19:11]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook
- Become a part of my Letting Go Tribe.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Start your journey to self-empowerment with this 30-day journal.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres