(This episode was republished by popular demand)
Emotional Rollercoaster Synopsis: You may have heard of the expression “emotional rollercoaster”. You’ll feel excited one minute, and sad the next. Do you find yourself feeling this way? Is it leaving you feeling drained? Let’s talk about it.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, my husband says I’m way too emotional. Everything sends me to tears. Any suggestions? [1:14]
- No or Yes: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I was taught that I can’t help the way I feel. Is that true? [11:02]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: My husband left me for another woman. I’m feeling sad, anger, grief, etc. How do I stop the feeling rollercoaster? [12:48]
- I’m Talking Here: Our emotions connect us to ourselves and each other. [15:58]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook
- Become a part of my Letting Go Tribe.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Start your journey to self-empowerment with this 30-day journal.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!