My Interview With Danielle Butin Synopsis: Danielle Butin is a powerhouse. She’s been able to create a wonderful non-profit (Afya Foundation) that has helped thousands of people. So what is Afya’s vision? Afya aims to provide an environmentally responsible solution to the dire shortage of healthcare supplies in underserved communities globally. However, Danielle and I talk about a lot more than just her non-profit, and she shares with me all about her push moment, thinking differently, and how her non-profit team and volunteers have made such an impact.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: I talk to Danielle about how she got started, her push moment that led her to quit her high-paying job to start her own foundation, and more. [2:35]
- How to Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life: How Danielle took command of her life and followed her calling and mission [18:40]
- Danielle talks about how her foundation Afya works and what they do. [30:00]
- Can people volunteer with Afya? How? What all is needed? [33:20]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Support the Afya Foundation by visiting here. You can contact the organization, donate, or even sign up to volunteer.
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!