Change Your Hair Color, Change Your Life Synopsis: There are times in our lives when we are overcome with the urge to make serious changes. If you’re ready to break away from your tried and true and try something new, this episode is for you!
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, when I turned 50 I had this desire to dye my hair electric blue. I didn’t care what anyone had to say about it either. While I ultimately decided not to dye my hair blue, I did go from blonde to red. I’ve never felt so free! [2:32]
- No or Yes: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I want a tattoo but my religion is against it. What should I do? [11:33]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: Dear Pushy Broad From The Bronx, I had breast augmentation. It’s been 5 years and I regret it. What do I do? [13:40]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!