Being Single Still Doesn’t Suck Synopsis: Does being single mean you can’t be happy or love life? Being single doesn’t suck. After an overwhelming response to our last episode, I’ve come back to answer questions, and I invited two special guests to join in as well!
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: My grandma wonders why I’m single, but I’ve let my family know I’m happy being single. I LOVE being single, and I’m so happy you gave me the advice to help me explain this to people [2:30]
- The ONE thing you need to do at least once in your life [15:45]
- No or Yes: I enjoy being single. Is there something wrong with me? My friends and family tell me my life is unfulfilled. Is that true? [17:32]
- 10 Minutes of Tears: Dear Pushy Broad, I’m single and enjoy meeting new people. I hooked up with someone while out with my friends and one of them slut-shamed me. What do I do? [22:10]
- I’m Talking Here!: Making the most of your time is the best when you’re single. [29:40]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Connect with me in my Facebook Group “The Letting Go Tribe”.
- Ready to learn how to let go? Enroll in The Letting Go Method.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at email@example.com. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!