This episode is a republished episode due to being a popular post.
Being Single Doesn’t Suck Synopsis: Some people love dating, and some don’t. Does being single mean you can’t be happy or love life? Being single doesn’t suck, and I’m here to tell you about all the good that can come with being single.
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear Pushy Broad, I’ve been with my boyfriend for three years, and I’ve been unhappy for a while. I think I stay for the comfort. What should I do?[3:30]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: I broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years, and I haven’t been myself since. I’m lost without him, what do I do? [13:06]
- I’m Talking Here: So you’re single. How great is that? [17:00]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook
- Become a part of my Letting Go Tribe.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Start your journey to self-empowerment with this 30-day journal.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!