This episode is a republished episode due to being a popular post.
Hi, I’m Ellen Stewart, and I’m the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. You may be wondering why I decided to name my podcast this. Well, I was born and raised in the Bronx, and spent over 30 years living there. I’ve learned to speak my mind, and consider myself Bronx tough. Thus, Pushy Broad From The Bronx was born. In this episode, PBB covers discovering your Push Moment. So how do you discover them?
- Ellen talks about her push moment – 6:02
- What was your push moment? How did you arrive there? What helped you get there? What did you do as a result? – 7:37
- No or Yes? – 9:30
- 10 Minutes of Tears – 11:12
- I’m Talking Here! – 13:35
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Connect with me in my Facebook Group “The Letting Go Tribe”.
- Ready to learn how to let go? Enroll in The Letting Go Method.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!