Playing The Game Synopsis: In this super special episode, my new and amazing cohost (and
producer!) Richard Torres and I have a discussion on how millennials, and boomers, see things differently when it comes to building relationships. Do you have to play a game?
Highlights Of The Show:
- What does it mean to “play the game?” when it comes to relationships. [3:30]
- Do Millennials think that a relationship shouldn’t involve game playing? [10:45]
- Why I HATE texting [15:50]
- Why is texting so popular when it isn’t personal? [29:00]
- Take my 7-Day No Text Challenge! [42:30]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Connect with me in my Facebook Group “The Letting Go Tribe”.
- Ready to learn how to let go? Enroll in The Letting Go Method.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at email@example.com. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!