Relationships Take Exercise Synopsis: What separates successful relationships from unsuccessful relationships? How are relationships like exercise? How can you be better at your relationship? I’m answering all of those questions (and more!) in my latest podcast episode!
Highlights Of The Show:
- Everybody Needs A Little Push: Dear PBB, I didn’t realize I had to do “stuff” in my relationships. I thought being together was enough. That is, until my current girlfriend told me “You just aren’t trying anymore”. [3:30]
- No or Yes Dear PBB, Does it matter that I’m the one that plans EVERYTHING in my relationships? [9:01]
- Ten Minutes of Tears: Dear PBB, I’ve been married for 25 years. At our 10-year mark, I found out that my husband had an affair. It took me a while to get over it, but we worked on our relationship and are now extremely happy. [13:20]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Need to ask me a question? Check out my Ask Ellen page and submit any question (or comment) your heart desires!
- Ready to take command of your life? Check out my new course Think Differently & Take Command of Your Life.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!