This episode is a republished episode due to being a popular post.
Sex Changes Everything Synopsis: Whether we want to admit it or not, sex really does change everything. So what does sexual attraction have to do with us?
Highlights Of The Show:
- The beginning of sexual attraction. [2:15]
- Push Moment Q&A. [5:30]
- No or Yes: Are sex and love the same thing? The physical sex was disappointing, should I stop seeing this person? [11:10, 12:15]
- 10 Minutes of Tears. [16:20]
- I’m Talking Here! A breakdown of sex changes everything. [20:00]
Links That Benefit This Episode:
- Follow me on social media: Twitter, and Facebook.
- Join my email list, and get my latest episodes, blog posts, and announcements right to your inbox.
- Connect with me in my Facebook Group “The Letting Go Tribe”.
- Ready to learn how to let go? Enroll in The Letting Go Method.
Hosted By: Ellen Stewart
Produced By: Ellen Stewart & Richard Torres
I’d love to hear your push moments, your no’s or yes’s, or even your 10 minutes of tears! Send me an email at email@example.com. If I air your questions or comments on the podcast, don’t worry, I change names. Tune in every Monday for a new episode of the Pushy Broad From The Bronx. Talk to you soon!